La Leyenda de las Momias de Guanajuato is the third film in the La Leyenda series, and serves as the end of the original trilogy, with the following films taking place over a time-skip. The film was directed by Alberto Rodriguez and was released on the October 30th in 2014. Notably, it was the first Mexican film to be released in 4DX format.
- Benny Mendoza (Voice of Leo San Juan)
- Andrés Couturier (Voice of Don Andrés and Rosseau)
- MMayté Cordeiro as Teodora Villavicencio
- Rafael Inclan as Alebrije
- Eduardo España as Evaristo